Live, Interactive, One-on-One Online Sessions
Lower Primary (Stds. 1 & 2) - Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:30pm
Upper Primary (Stds. 3 to 5) - Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6:00pm
Upper Secondary (Forms 3 to 5) - Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:30pm
How It Works:
1. Each online session runs for 1 to 1.5 hours.
2. The intention of each class is to cover Math, Grammar and Creative Writing/Literature (with a few minutes break when we're transitioning to another subject). Please note that occasionally, based on the topic at hand, we may spend more time on a particular subject.
3. You have to book each class separately (below). If you are not subscribed to any of our courses, the cost per session will be US$15. Subscribers, are entitled to a free class per week and any additional class will cost them US$5 (You'll have a special link for this booking in your member's area under 'Book Extra One-on-One Sessions With Us).
4. You'll need an internet-enabled tablet or desktop to view/attend the online class.
5. Remember, that you will be booking a seat in a limited-space setting, so it would not be fair to honor a refund for 'casual non-attendance'. Please make every effort to attend. We will honor a refund only for a special, one-off event.
Booking A Class Is Easy
Click the button below to book your session now. Don't worry, your online payments are always safe and secure. Your credit card and other banking information are never disclosed to us and we use only the best online systems and payment processors in the world.
Also, if there are any issues, we are just a phone-call away.
What Happens When You Click The Button Above
1. You'll be taken to this page, where you'll choose the appropriate class/level:
2. After clicking above, you'll be taken to this page. Days circled in blue are still available:
3. You'll then be taken to this page. Click on the time:
4. Click on 'Confirm':
5. Finally, fill out this short form and make your payment by clicking on the Paypal button. After your payment is processed click on, 'Schedule Event':